Everyone knows "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" right, so you want to make sure you have the time of your life.
Your choice of travel companion can make or break your holiday.
We've all been there, itching to go out and do something and your travel buddy wants an early night!
Or that frustrating exchange of "What do you want to do?", "I don't know" "How bout this?" "Nah, I don't want to do that!". Infuriating right?
Ever consider travelling with a group?
Here's 5 good reasons why you might consider it!
1. Vegas has some pretty amazing nightclubs, roof-top bars and shows. It's a mine-field wading through the choices, let alone trying to navigate how to get in without lining up all night, getting the best seats at show, and even how to get there!
Our guided tour takes care of all these details for you. The best tickets, vip entry and best of all you already have your party with you, so there is always someone to talk, drink or dance with!
2. Feel like lazing around the pool, checking out the many shopping haunts, or you may want to try a certain restaurant? There will always be someone within the group that has the same interests. So you get to do the things you want, all day, every day.
3. Get out of your comfort zone and try some things you may never otherwise get the chance to do. e.g. on our guided tour, we have a pamper day in a luxurious hotel suite. Hair and Make-up by our celebrity make-up artist "Bo", who has made up celebrities such as Britney Spears, Gwenneth Paltrow, and our own Kylie Minogue.
Select a designer dress from "Rent the Runway" to wear out, and travel in style in a limo up the strip.
4. Pay it off before you go. We have Payment Plans that include all airfares, transfers, accommodation, and activities, so when you get there all your spending money is exactly that, Spending Money! No hidden costs or unexpected expenses. Great for the budget conscious!
5. Finally, if you don't have a travel buddy to go with, travelling in a group can give you the safe and secure feeling of knowing you're not on your own, and don't have to be.
After all, travelling is about new experiences and having someone to share it with makes it a whole lot more fun.
For more info on our "What Happen in Vegas" Tours go to http://www.lafemmetours.com.au/what-happens-in-vegas-tours or click on pic above.